HAI is certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (E.A.S.A.), through the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (H.C.A.A.), as a "Part-145 Approved Maintenance Organization" capable to provide General Technical Services to Aircraft, Engines, System Components and Specialized Services.
Airplane above 5700 kg (A1 - Rating)
- Embraer 135 / 145 / Legacy
The maintenance capability of the above aircraft at Line and Base Maintenance Level includes all the installed components as well as the engines and the A.P.U.
Turbine Engines (B1 - Rating)
- Rolls Royce (Allison) 501-D22 / -D22A
The capability of the above engine type includes provision of Repairs, Overhaul, Modifications and Testing.
System Components other than complete engines (C-Rating)>
- Electrical Power
- Engines & A.P.U.
- Landing Gear (wheels and brakes)
The capability of the above systems components includes Repairs, Overhaul, Modifications and Testing.
Specialized Services (D1 - Rating)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
The N.D.I. service can also be provided on site at the customer's premises.
Other Services (without issue of EASA Form 1)
- General Sheet Metal repairs under customer/operator’s PART 145 certification (in case all necessary capabilities exist) according to Manufacturer Manual.
- Weight and Balance of aircraft under customer/operator’s Continuing Airworthiness Exposition PART 1 / Procedures certification (Appendix V to AMC M.A.704, 1.12 Aircraft Weighting), in case manufacturing capability and proper equipment exists.
Weight and Balance is carried out under owner/customer/operator’s responsibility and authorization. Necessary calibrated equipment may be provided by HAI upon contractual agreement. After completion of operations, HAI certified personnel may issue a Weight and Balance Report for the owner/customer/operator as per contract requirements.
- Spectrometric Oil Analysis for engines (all types).
- Special processes under customer/operator’s PART 145 certification (in case all necessary capabilities exist) according to Manufacturer Manual.
Ground Support Services
- Provision of Ground Support Equipment & assistant maintenance personnel
- Aircraft Parking (Apron / Hangarage)
HAI has signed framework contracts with the following companies/organizations and provides various maintenance services:
- Hellenic Air Force (Civil Register)
- Olympic Air
- AEGEAN AIRLINES
- INTERJET Helicopters
- K2 SMARTJETS
- HELLENIC IMPERIAL AIRWAYS
Additional services available for unscheduled emergency work to the following customers:
- SAAB THALES AEW SYSTEMS