HAI, over the years, has earned a reputation for the high quality standards of its products and services. Under the ultimate goal of "Total Customer Satisfaction" the company is constantly pursuing quality excellence by implementing a quality management system that provides the frame for all company activities.
Therefore, all operations are closely monitored by the Quality System, which is developed to comply with the latest International Standards and Government Air Regulations dealing with Quality Management System requirements.
The company holds the following Certifications:
- ISO 9001 (Bureau Veritas – 1996) ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 17025 for the Calibration Laboratory (Hellenic Accreditation Council – 2001)
- EN/AS 9100 (Bureau Veritas – 2003) EN 9100:2016 / AS 9100D
- EASA Part-145 (Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority – 2004)
- NADCAP for NDI/FPI (PRI – 2008)
- EASA Part-147 (Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority - 2008)
- EASA Part-21G (Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority - 2010)
Authorizations from Aircraft and Engine Manufacturers:
- LOCKHEED MARTIN (C-130/L100)
- ROLLS-ROYCE (T56-501D)
- SNECMA (M53-P2)
- EMBRAER (ERJ-145)