The Aerostructures Manufacturing Facilities act as a reliable sub-contractor or partner to leading aircraft and engine manufacturers and their sub-contractors, taking full responsibility for the design, fabrication and assembly and life support of products.
These products are (indicative):
- Medium size sub-assemblies for large civil aircraft.
- Large size sub-assemblies for military and regional aircraft.
- Small/medium size non rotating sub-assemblies for military and civil engines.
- Kits for modification and upgrade of aircraft and engines.
The Aerostructures Manufacturing facilities house the metal forming, metal processing and final assembly operations. A number of production shops also offer capabilities such as:
- First Cut
- Tool Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Parts Fabrication and Surface Treatment
- Machine Parts Fabrication
- Tube Fabrication
Facilities - capabilities
- CAD/CAM & Engineering Analysis (CATIA, UNIGRAPHICS, NASTRAN-PASTRAN)
- Special Tool Design & Fabrication (CATIA)
- Material Evaluation (MRP)
- Tool Design & Fabrication (EUCLID)
- Machining (up to 5-axis CNC)
- Sheet Metal Forming (Incl. stretch forming)
- Chemical Processing
- Surface Treatments
- Welding (Spot, Seam, Tig, Electro-beam & Dubber Tig Welding)
- Tube Bending (up to 3" OD tubes)
- Packaging and Transportation
- Planning and Production System Controlling (PRC)
- Monitoring system production materials' supplies (SAP)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- CNC Programming
- Program Management
- F-16 aircraft Air Inlets, Engine Access Cover (MCID & NSI)(LM Aero)*
- F-16 aircraft Aft Fuselage, F1 Fuel Tank, and Side Panels (LM Aero)*
- C-130J aircraft Plug & Mid Panels (LM Aero)*
- A 300/310 aircraft Passenger Door Frames (Aerolia)*
- A 319/320/321 aircraft Cargo Door Frames (Aerolia)
- A 330/340 aircraft Framework Lower Shell (Premium Aerotech)*
- Falcon 2000 & Falcon 900 aircraft Baggage & Emergency Doors (Dassault)*
- Falcon 900X aircraft Fuel Tanks (Dassault)*
- T-6A Rib Assemblies (Hawker Beechcraft)
- C-27J Loading Ramp & Cargo Door (Alenia)*
- UH-60 Black Hawk Side Panels (Sikorsky)
- Eurofighter Supersonic Fuel Tank Parts (EADS EUROFIGHTER)
- Boeing 757 Wing Stub
- Embraer ERJ-145 Service Door
- Agusta NH 90 Rear Ramp Door
- Eurocopter NH 90 & EC135 Fuselage Parts
- G.E Engine Parts
* HAI is sole source supplier
Manufacturing of aircraft and helicopter subassemblies in an all new facility with capabilities of sandwich carbon composite parts.
HAI Aerostructures Manufacturing is certified per DΙ-8000A (ΒΟΕΙΝG), S-1000 (GE), MIL-I-45208A (LMTAS), and also Aerospatiale, Boeing, Dassault, EADS, GE, SNECMA, Lockheed Martin. Also certified per ISO 9001, ISO 9000-3 and AS 9100.